William “Bill” H Johnson Jr (aka “The Dream Dean”), Co-Founder and Facilitator
Role: Student Success Navigator/Life Design Catalyst Coach/Life Design Catalyst Lead Facilitator
Link to my curriculum vitae: bill-johnson-curriculum-vitae-7-22-19
Life Design work is my way of life. It’s not what I do, it’s who I am.
But if you really want to know me, read below:
Bill’s Personal Manifesto
- Dream Big. Live With Purpose. Inspire Others.
- Striving to be 1% better every day.
- In any given moment each day, you have two options: you can choose to step forward into growth (+1) or backward into safety (-1).” – Abraham Maslow
- Be you. For you. And be cool with it.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because people who mind don’t matter and people who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard Baruch
- Every day you’re alive is a gift to the rest of the world.
- The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The work of life is to develop it. The meaning of life is to give your gift away.” – David Viscott
- Achieving more than one ever thought possible.
- Give your best, to the most, for the least.” Charles Eames, as shared by Brian Johnson
- Go big or go home.
- Our job in this lifetime is not to fit into some mold that others have determined is best for us. Our job is to find out who we already are – and become it.” – Steven Pressfield
- Work diligently, work intelligently, work patiently and persistently…and you are bound to be successful.” – S.N. Goenka
Stephanie Williams, Co-Founder and Facilitator
Stephanie has a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel Administration from Cornell University, and a Master of Business Administration from Wake Forest University. She has spent the majority of her career in the hospitality industry, but has also worked in a K-8 school, and served as an adjunct instructor at Shaw University, Elon University, and University of North Carolina – Greensboro.
Stephanie is a firm believer in the power of each individual to do extraordinary things – but that first requires an understanding of one’s self, and a commitment to serving others. In her own life, and as a mother of two, she saw where educational institutions failed to deliver opportunities for purpose learning. When she met Bill Johnson in 2015, and learned of his Life Design program at UNC-G, she knew she had found what she had been seeking for her own life and that of her children. It is her strong desire to see every student exposed to the Life Design concepts.
Stephanie is a certified Life Design Catalyst Coach and a certified Ice House Entrepreneurial Mindset facilitator.